Knowing how to take full page screenshot on iPhone 13 definitely will make your life easier. There is a lot of information on the internet, and sometimes we want to save it to read later. Or maybe there is some juicy gossip on the internet that you want to share with your friends. Taking a full page screenshot will make sharing information much more effortless.
Taking a screenshot is easy, and maybe you have done it thousands of times. But do you know that you can take a full page screenshot on iPhone 13? If you want to know how to do it, you have come to the right place. Let’s find out more about this secret trick.
Steps to take a full page screenshot on iPhone 13
The first thing you need to do is to learn how to take a screenshot on iPhone 13 because taking a full page screenshot also uses the same method. To take a regular screenshot, you need to press and hold the power button and the volume up button simultaneously. If you already know how to do this, we can move to the next steps.
- Open the web page that you want to screenshot.
- Take a regular screenshot by using the method explained above. This method can only be used on iPhone 13 and other models with Face ID.
- Tap on the image preview that appears at the bottom left side of the screen. This image preview will appear after you take a screenshot.
- After you tap the image preview, you will see the screenshot in the image editor mode. Take a look at the upper part of the page; there are two options: Screen and Full Page. Choose Full Page to take a screenshot of the whole web page.
- Tap Crop to choose the part that you want to save and cut unwanted parts.
- Choose Done if you want to save the screenshot as a PDF.
- Tap the Share icon if you want to share the screenshot as a PDF file via a third-party app.
How to screenshot an entire webpage on iPhone 8 and Under
If you have iPhone 8 or the other iPhone models, the steps above might not work for you. It is because iPhone 8 and under use different buttons to take a screenshot. To take a regular screenshot on iPhone 8 and or earlier models, you need to press and hold the home button and the power button at the same time.
The button used is the only difference. Other than that, you can follow the steps above to take a screenshot of a whole web page.
Taking a scrolling screenshot is not reserved for Android users only. As an iPhone user, you also can take advantage of this feature. But you need to make a little effort first because taking a scrolling screenshot on iPhone 13 is a little tricky. But don’t worry because you have this article on your side. Have fun learning how to take a full page screenshot on iPhone 13 from this article!