Knowing how to scan documents on iPhone 13 can be beneficial for iPhone users. It allows users to capture and save many things from documents to images on other media. This particular thing comes in handy when the source of materials is not possible to borrow. Of course, the iPhone is capable of doing this. Nevertheless, some users may not know about it. Fortunately, it is an easy thing to do that requires only a few simple steps. There are limitless possibilities of things to do with the scanning outputs.
Steps to scan documents and Photos on iPhone 13
This feature is available for iPhone, iPod, and iPad. Each one of the devices provides the same results and features when processing a document from any source. It only requires the Notes app from the iOS itself to enjoy the benefits of scanning documents using an iPhone. How to do this?
- Open the Notes app.
- Open an existing note or create a new one from the menu.
- Tap the Camera icon and then tap the menu of Scan Documents.
- Point the camera of the device towards the document to scan.
- When the Auto mode is active, the device will do the scan automatically. Otherwise, tap the Shutter button or any other button to initiate the scanning process.
- To finish the scanning, tap the Save button, which will store the scanning output to the device’s storage.
That is the way on how to scan documents on iPhone 13 for documents. Surprisingly, it works the same way to capture photos and images. The built-in LiDAR scanner in the device is the reason for it to have the scanning capability. It stands for Light Detection and Ranging. It leads to superb results when scanning numerous objects with the camera of the iPhone. So, there is no need to worry about the quality of the outputs. They will look crispy clear for any purpose in mind afterward.
Sign documents and photos after scanning
Furthermore, it is possible to add a signature to the results of the scanning process. It adds a kind of identity to the files that are necessary before sharing them with others. How to do this particular thing with the scanned documents and photos?
- Select the document to add a signature.
- Tap the Share button first and then tap Markup.
- Tap the Add button and choose Signature.
- Choose the available Signature or create a new one to the file.
- Tap Done when the file is ready to save.
It is crucial to add a signature to the scanned files. It prevents the files from any unauthorized use. Furthermore, it is pivotal to understand the origin of the files before planning to use them for anything. It avoids any form of violation regarding the original items. Some of them may only be available for personal use after all. All in all, it is easy on how to scan documents on iPhone 13 to save and make use of numerous documents and photos.