If you are someone who frequently uses bookmarks on your iPhone, it can be frustrating to not be able to access them on your computer. Luckily, transferring bookmarks from your iPhone to your computer is a simple process. In this article, we will show you how to transfer bookmarks from iPhone to computer easily.
Method 1: Syncing with iCloud
One of the easiest ways to transfer bookmarks from your iPhone to your computer is by syncing with iCloud. Follow the steps below to do this:
- Make sure you have iCloud set up on both your iPhone and computer
- On your iPhone, go to Settings and tap on your Apple ID
- Tap on iCloud and make sure that Safari is turned on
- On your computer, open Safari and go to Preferences
- Click on the iCloud tab and make sure that Safari is turned on
- Wait for a few minutes for the bookmarks to sync
- You should now be able to access your iPhone bookmarks on your computer’s Safari browser
Method 2: Using iTunes
If you don’t have iCloud set up or if you prefer not to use it, you can also transfer your bookmarks using iTunes. Follow the steps below to do this:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable
- Open iTunes and click on the iPhone icon
- Click on the Info tab and scroll down to the Advanced section
- Make sure that the box next to “Sync Safari bookmarks” is checked
- Click on Apply and wait for the sync to complete
- Your iPhone bookmarks should now be available on your computer’s Safari browser
Method 3: Using Third-Party Apps
If you don’t want to use either iCloud or iTunes, there are also third-party apps that you can use to transfer your bookmarks. Some popular options include:
Simply download and install the app on both your iPhone and computer, and follow the instructions to transfer your bookmarks.
Transferring bookmarks from your iPhone to your computer is a simple process that can be done in a variety of ways. Whether you choose to use iCloud, iTunes, or a third-party app, you can easily access your bookmarks on both your iPhone and computer. Try out the methods above and see which one works best for you.